11/17/11

Nike iD

So, anybody can design their own shoes now, thanks to Nike iD! They let you pick the colors, material, and, depending on the shoe, even the kind of cushion in the heel. Since I have yet to find a sneaker that I think would work as a wedding shoe (I want one with good impact-absorption and a white toe so it isn't obvious beneath my white dress) I have started playing with this new DIY (design it yourself) option.

Here are two of my favorites. Can you guess our wedding color?
P.S. Leave some comments, and let me know what you think!

Nike Shox NZ


Nike Air Pegasus+28



2 comments:

  1. So- which ones did you order???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered the Nike Air Pegasus+28 a few days ago, so they should arrive around Christmas. I plan on reviewing them here after I wear them for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete