11/22/11

The Haircut

I got my hair cut today. It had grown out to my collarbone, and it was starting to hurt my neck. I have very thick hair, so it weighs a lot and strains my neck when it is long. Also, my hair is curly, so I usually just shower and add a little gel; I don't blow dry or straighten it most of the time. As it grew out to my collarbone again, though, it was starting to hurt even just to work the gel into it. I knew it was time to cut it again. :(


I get tired of keeping it the same length, since I cut it when it reaches my collarbone, and I often just trim it a couple of inches. This time, I wanted to do something different. I cut it short. :) I wanted something playful, light, and fun that would work with my curly hair. This was my example for my hairdresser (my oldest sister.)







However, my hair is much more curly than Mandy Moore's. I straightened it  to make it look like this, and it's partially pulled back, but here is my new hair!











Image:
Eva. "NEW Mandy Moore Cute Short Hairstyles Pictures 2010." Hairstyle and Haircut Blog. Eanext Hairstyles, n.d. Web. 22 Nov. 2011.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have to worry about keeping yor hair short enough that it doesn't hurt you. It looks nice though.

    ReplyDelete